Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad is one of leading shaykhs of Tasawwuf in the present era. Formally granted authorization (ijazah) in the Naqshbandi spiritual path (tariqah), he retired from his position as an electrical engineer at the age of forty to devote himself entirely to the service of Islam. He regularly travels to more than thirty countries transforming the lives of people all over the world. A testament to his deep love for Allah, his uncompromising dedication to sunnah of the blessed Prophet, and his firm adherence to Islamic Law (shariah) is that thousands of religious scholars and students of Islamic learning are among his students (murids). Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad regularly delivers lectures in both English and Urdu across the world. Furthermore, he has written dozens of books many of which have been translated into several languages. Online versions of both talks and writings are available at the links on the left.
Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad’s spiritual chain traces back through a series of authentic teachers all the way to the Holy Prophet. To view a listing of the masters of this silsilah (chain), click on the link below.
The Silsilah of Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad – Trace the chain of the honorable Mashaikh Naqshband from Shaykh Zulfiqar back to our beloved Prophet.
- Matric (1st Div) – 1967
- B.Sc, Punjab (1st Div) – 1971
- Roll of honour – 1971
- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering, UET (1st Div) – 1976
- Certificate of Honour in computer project (400/400)
- Management Course – 1976
- Effective Management Course – 1990
- Strategic Management Course, LUMS – 1990
- Library Science Course, LUMS – 1990
- Project management course, Sweden – 1990
- Human Resource Management course, LUMS 1991
- Hafiz e Quran
- Religious education & teaching – 1962 – 1982
- Dora e Hadith (honorary degree), Jamia Rehmania, Jahanian Mandi
- Dora e Hadith (honorary degree), Jamia Qasim ul Aloom, Multan
- Bait in Silsila Aaliya Naqshbandiyah – 1971
- Ijazah by Murshad a Aalam (RA) – 1983
- Supervision Dar ul Uloom Jhang – 1984
- Supervision Jamia Aaisha (Albanaat) – 1989
- Spiritual guidance to many other religious institutes